Libelium sustains its education commitment launching the second edition of the IoT Spartans Challenge. The development of the IoT market is linked to the workforce that will be needed to program the 50 billion of IoT devices that are predicted to be connected to the Internet by 2020. This educational program focuses on covering the gap between the skills demanded by IoT companies and the practical knowledge of the engeneering students.
Keep in mind the benefits of the IoT Spartans Challenge for your University:
- Worldwide promotion through Social Media and Libelium PR tools.
- 2-day-Workshop for one teacher in Libelium headquarters in Zaragoza, Spain.
- Special discounts on Libelium hardware specially designed to teach and research.
- Further discount on the IoT Spartans Challenge Waspmote kits for students.
- 400 code examples and more around 60 technical guides to easily create a syllabus with free access.
- Free access to our Forum Service -exclusive for customers- to support teachers who require solving studentâ€™s questions.
The IoT Spartans Challenge starts on June 15 with the Summer School, a period to warm up with some free webinars that explain basic concepts of the Internet of Things using our IoT platform Waspmote. The enrollment for IoT Spartans Summer School finishes on June 1, so hurry up and register your university in the contest, it is the best chance to put your educational entity on the Internet of Things world map.